EME – Helping people move forward
EME have partner up with AL-KO to produce an e-trailer prototype that can be tested at AL-KO booth in Hall 8 /B31 Cargo Area at Eurobike fair in Frankfurt. Please come by the booth to talk to us and...
Kista February 13, 2023. EME and Roland Werk has started a development and signed a production agreement for the next generation of Light Cargo Trailers. Roland Werk has placed purchase orders with...
This is EME
EME is an electric micro mobility company making everyday life easier for everyone using wheels.
We developed a unique platform for the light non-electrified products of today – and the electric vehicles of tomorrow, such as bike trailers and strollers. The platform is built on electric motors paired with our software system to be able to control movement, adjust usability and add comfort. This platform creates a unique combination of hardware and software, helping people move forward.
It allows you to push/pull or tow your trailer or stroller without feeling any weight. Downhill it controls your braking need.
The EME platform
There are two parts of this story. One is what all of this started with: motorizing things with wheels.
The other part is the software system. A digital solution to adapt and control the actual motor. A system we’ve already created that can be tailored to your needs, brand and expectations. These two are intertwined into a complete platform creating a seamless experience and an adaptable, safe solution – made by us, tailored to you.
- Smart handlebar sensor
- Pedal sensor to mount on bike crank arm
- Motor control Unit
- BLDC Hub-wheel motors with patented free wheel technology, 125W nominal power in each wheel. Motors will help support your braking need going downhill.
- Towbar with smart sensors, the trailer will be weightless behind the bike for a smooth journey without feeling the weight.
- Smart handlebar sensor, easily integrated in your handlebar. Capacitive sense detects a human hand for forward or backwards operations.
- Motor control unit & battery can be located at the back or below the trailer/vechicle.
We are imagining a future urban landscape where our platform can be implemented in most of our last-mile transportations.
Individuals are increasingly looking for transportation for both people and goods with alternative transportation means that are financially sound, eco-friendly with increased comfort and safety.
That’s exactly what our technology empowers – and wants to do globally.